Have a picky eater at home and worry about his or her nutrition? Confused about what a healthy diet is? Does anyone in your family suffer from allergies, behavior or learning challenges?
Join us for a free parenting forum, open to the community on November 19, 2013. The program begins at 7PM, but we will have a wine and cheese reception at 6:30PM for attendees.
We will learn more about how nutrition affects growth, physical health, and mood. You'll also take home practical tips for improving your family's health.
Edie Brennan will share her expertise as a Certified Healing Foods Specialist. Some key topics that will be covered include:
- How to Nourish Rather Than Merely Feed Families.
- How Diet Affects Mood, Learning and Behavior.
- How Our Modern Food Supply is Increasing Illness, and the Worst Offenders.
- Family Friendly Ways to Increase Nutrition.
- Encouraging and Involving Children in Healthy Food Choices.
Please RSVP to Ms. Stacie at 630-879-2586. or email@example.com.